Friday, November 19, 2010

What inspires Me

I was looking around on youtube and I found a really interesting video that demonstrates how the smallest cell inside our body is made up of even small life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrS2uROUjK4&feature=spotlight . Basically the video really inspired my thought process and really got me thinking.

For my inspiration idea I received a link to a youtube video. The video was of a live Daft Punk show performing Bigger Faster Stronger Harder and it was amazing. The way I was inspired was to learn how to create one of my favorite types of music which is Dubstep. I already do some electronic music, but I have never known how to make dubstep and I was really excited to learn. So for my project I have attached a 33 sec. long song that I created.

I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment