Sunday, September 26, 2010

FFEEAARR!!!! muhahahaha...........................................

For the fear assignment I started by exploring the idea of what makes me scared and the idea of using fear against someone. One of my greatest fears would be food. We really have no idea what goes into our food or what we consume everyday. I am especially fearful of this because I am such a picky eater. I have had countless times where I bite into a huge chunk of some undesirable something inside my sandwich and I wanted to lose my lunch. So this brought me to my experiment, which is the fear of the unknown.

For my experiment I think the class will be very apprehensive to go along with my plan. I think some of the people will very willing to go along with what I ask them to do, but others will be very scared.

AFTER EXPERIMENT:

For my experiment I blindfolded 3 volunteers and made them stick their hands inside something they had no idea what it was.

Just as I suspected of my three volunteers, they all acted about the same. As soon as I blindfolded them, they became a lot more apprehensive to reach their hands into the creation. This is actually a very scary thing. The fear of the unknown is very scary.

The results I came up with were very close to what I had very much predicted.
If I were to change the experiment I might have made them eat it without looking and see how squeamish they really are. If I did change it though I might have had three puking volunteers.



No comments:

Post a Comment